This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TastyTenderEveryTime #simplyHatfield #CollectiveBias
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions with Arugula Salad, lemon, and Parmesan cheese is a great 30 minutes meal for a busy weeknight!
If you need a new idea for a quick, healthy, and delicious dinner, check out these amazing Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions with Arugula Salad!
This is a perfect 30 minutes meal that you can make during a busy weeknight or for a fancy celebration.
I really love the flavor combination of pork cooked in bacon juices and a refreshing arugula salad with lemon and Parmesan cheese. You can’t go wrong with it!
The best part is you don’t have to buy separate pork and bacon and put it all together. All you need are Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork® Uncured Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions. Take them out of the package, season with salt and pepper and cook!
Recently, I posted another recipe collaboration Hatfield brand, Brown Sugar Maple Glazed Ham, which was a big hit!
This time I want to talk about their new product line, Premium Reserve Pork®. It is a steakhouse quality meat with no artificial ingredients. Now you can buy it at your local Acme store!
“With Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork®, you can be confident that every cut is Tasty. Tender. Every Time.™ “
How to make Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions
Cooking these bacon-wrapped pork loin medallions couldn’t be easier as Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork did most of the job wrapping these perfect size medallions in bacon. So, all that’s left for us is to remove the Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions from the package (but leave blue heat-resistant pin while cooking), then season with salt and pepper from both sides.
Preheat your oven to 400°F and preheat a large skillet on high heat.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet and when hot place the pork loin medallions in the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until you get a beautiful golden/brown color. It doesn’t have to be cooked through at this moment, because we will finish them off in the oven.
When done, place the medallions in the oven at 400°F for about 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145-150°F.
How to make Arugula Salad
While the pork medallions are cooking, we can prep the salad.
Rinse and pat dry the arugula and put it in a large mixing bowl.
Add olive oil, lemon juice, and grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
Save some cheese shavings to top the salad when serving the meal.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Medallions with Arugula Salad, lemon, and Parmesan cheese is a great 30 minutes meal for a busy weeknight!
- 4 Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork® Uncured Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- 4 cups fresh baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (plus extra shavings for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Remove Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork® Uncured Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions from the packages and leave blue heat-resistant pin in while cooking.
- Preheat a skillet over high heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil is hot, place the pork loin medallions in the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until you get a beautiful golden/brown color.
- When done, place the medallions in the oven at 400°F for about 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145-150°F.
- While the Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions are in the oven, let’s start working on the salad.
- Rinse and pat dry arugula and place in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice, and grated Parmesan cheese and mix.
- When the Pork Loin Medallions are done, remove the pin and serve with arugula salad topped with some cheese shavings.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 415
- Sugar: 1.5
- Sodium: 509.4
- Fat: 3.4
- Saturated Fat: 10.1
- Trans Fat: 0.1
- Carbohydrates: 2.6
- Fiber: 0.7
- Protein: 25.6
- Cholesterol: 86.5
Keywords: Pork Loin Medallions