BLT Pasta Salad is an easy summer party recipe to enjoy at your BBQ cookout. It includes all the goodness that I love: lots of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, bacon, parm, and of course, pasta!
- 4 cups Romane lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups pasta, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups croutons
- 1/4 cup Cesar or Ranch dressing
- Place bacon on a baking pan with a wire rack, bake it for about 18 minutes at 400°F, flipping it half-way through. When it is done, pat-dry in between of two sheets of paper towels and let it cool off. Trim the fat and chop.
- Cook pasta according to the box instructions, drain and let it cool off.
- Chop lettuce and cut cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Add all the ingredients together, add the dressing and mix it together.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 7.1
- Sodium: 552.5
- Fat: 12.3
- Saturated Fat: 2.7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 43.9
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 10.5
- Cholesterol: 10.7
Keywords: BLT pasta salad