Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Cups is a healthy one bowl breakfast idea that you can meal prep for the whole week! It’s gluten-free, plus you have a vegan option!
- 1 cup milk (plant based or dairy)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking pan with melted butter or coconut oil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add old-fashioned oats, salt, and cinnamon, and fold it in.
- Add blueberries and fold.
- Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cups and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- When done, let them sit in the baking pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Refrigerate. Place the baked oatmeal cups in an air tight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Freeze. Individually cover each oatmeal cup with foil and place in a container. They will keep fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Reheat. To reheat the baked oatmeal cups, you can simply reheat them in a microwave or bake in the oven for about 5 minutes.
Keywords: Baked Oatmeal Cups