his is the best healthy Breakfast Tacos recipe made with eggs, avocado, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes! It is a perfect gluten-free breakfast idea that is super easy to make!
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 corn tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel and dice sweet potato. Put it on a baking sheet, add olive oil and mix. Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes, until tender.
- Heat the corn tortillas over medium/high heat on both sides.
- Using the same pan, cook the eggs over the medium heat, season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the breakfast tacos, place them on a plate. Top with eggs, cheddar cheese, avocado, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and chopped parsley. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Serving Size: 1 taco
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 3.8
- Sodium: 601.8
- Fat: 11.9
- Saturated Fat: 3.6
- Trans Fat: 0.1
- Carbohydrates: 39.6
- Fiber: 2.8
- Protein: 11.5
- Cholesterol: 133.3