Caprese Salad Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle is a perfect healthy appetizer recipe for any holiday. This easy to make vegan, gluten free dish will be a perfect addition to your holiday repertoire.
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 20 fresh mini mozzarella balls
- 20 basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Rinse cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls, pad dry and set aside. If you buy basil leaves in the store, I would suggest you rinse them as well. Just be careful not to break the leaves.
- Cut off the bottoms of the cherry tomatoes. Thread the mozzarella cheese, basil leaves, and cherry tomatoes onto a toothpick and place on a plate. Repeat the same with the rest of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Keywords: Caprese Salad Skewers