This is the best creamy Avocado Dip recipe that you can make in 5 minutes in a food processor. Serve it as a party snack with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.
- 2 Avocados
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cut the avocados in have, take out the pits and scoop out the flesh.
- Rinse the cilantro, and cut out the stems.
- Put avocados and cilantro in a food processor, add garlic, salt, and lime juice and process until smooth consistency.
- Always taste the avocado dip before serving. As we all have different tastes, you might want to add more salt or lime juice.
- There is no reason to mince fresh garlic, it will be fully blended in a food processor.
- If you don’t have a food processor and use a fork to mash the avocados, I would finely chop the cilantro before mixing it in. Also, use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.
Keywords: Avocado Dip Recipe