Healthy Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins are the best nutritious treat for breakfast, dessert, or just a snack. Made with no refined sugar, these “grab and go” muffins easy to make and super delicious!
- 2 cups oats (old fashion or quick)
- 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and spray the muffin tin with PAM® Spray Pump Avocado Oil and set aside.
- You can use any oats you have on hand, whether it’s rolled old fashioned or quick oats.
- Put them in a food processor and pulse a few times until the oats become more like a flour texture.
- Then add flour (all-purpose or whole wheat), salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pulse again.
- Add all the wet ingredients (maple syrup, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract) and pulse until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Take the blade out and add blueberries. Mix in with spatula.
- Scoop the mixture into the greased muffin tins, about 3 tablespoons each.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted inside comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 17.7
- Sodium: 166.6
- Fat: 5.7
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 36.3
- Fiber: 2.8
- Protein: 4.5
- Cholesterol: 35.9
Keywords: oatmeal blueberry muffins