Learn how to cook white rice in Instant Pot! You will have perfectly cooked fluffy rice every single time!
- 1 cup white rice, (basmati or jasmine)
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Rinse the white rice thoroughly under cold water and put in the Instant Pot.
- Add water and salt and stir.
- Close the lid and make sure that the venting knob is set to “SEAL”.
- Cook for 3 minutes on manual high pressure. When done, let it naturally release pressure for 10 minutes.
- Then turn the knob and release the rest of the pressure. Open the lid and using a fork, fluff the rice.
- Serve immediately.
If you decided to double or triple the recipe, just multiply it to this ratio. That means that for a double portion, use 2 cups of rice and 2 cups of water.
Keywords: White Rice in Instant Pot