Easy to peel hard boiled eggs cooked in Instant Pot, using foolproof 5-5-5 method.
- 6–12 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- Pour a cup of water in Instant Pot and place a trivet inside.
- Place eggs on top of the trivet in one layer.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- When done, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then manually release the pressure and open the lid.
- Place the eggs in a bowl with iced water for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 hard boiled egg
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 0.2
- Sodium: 71
- Fat: 4.8
- Saturated Fat: 1.6
- Carbohydrates: 0.4
- Protein: 6.3
- Cholesterol: 186
Keywords: Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs