Mini Cheesecakes made with gluten-free Graham crackers crust, silky cream cheese and sour cream filling, and blueberry sauce are baked in muffin pan.
Ingredients for Crust:
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Graham Crackers crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Ingredients for Mini Cheesecakes Filling:
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg, room temperature
Ingredients for Blueberry Sauce:
- 4 cups blueberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour (or cornstarch)
How to make the Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 muffin pans with 18 cupcake liners and set aside.
- Grind Gluten-Free Graham Crackers in a food processor.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Graham crackers crumbs, melted butter, and maple syrup until evenly combined.
- Divide the mixture between 18 cupcake liners, about 1 ½ tablespoon per liner (I like to use a 1 ½ tablespoon ice cream scoop for even distribution). Press the mixture down and pre-bake for 5 minutes.
How to make Cheesecake Filling:
- Using a hand mixer, beat softened cream cheese on medium speed until it’s soft and silky.
- Add sour cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs. Beat on medium/high speed until it’s a smooth consistency and doesn’t have any lumps. The batter should be a bit runny.
- When the crust is pre-baked, take it out of the oven. Divide the filling batter between these 18 liners on top of the crust. It will be about 3 tablespoons per liner. I like to use a 3 tablespoons ice cream scoop for even distribution.
- Bake at 350°F for about 18-20 minutes until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
- When done, place the pans on a counter and let it cool off for about 30 minutes. At first, the cheesecakes will be puffed on top, then they should slightly sink in the middle.
- After they are cooled off, place them in air-tight containers and in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
How to make Blueberry Sauce:
- In a large sauce pan add rinsed blueberries, maple syrup, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Cook it over medium heat for about 10 minutes, constantly stirring. Some berries will burst and release juices, creating sauce.
- If the sauce is runny for you, mix a tablespoon of tapioca flour (or cornstarch) with 2 tablespoons of water. Gradually add it to the sauce until the desired consistency.
How to serve Mini Cheesecakes with Blueberry Sauce:
When ready to serve, remove the mini cheesecakes from cupcake liners and place on a serving plates.
Scoop about 2-3 tablespoons of blueberry sauce on top of each cheesecake.
- Make ahead. You can make these mini cheesecakes and the sauce 1-2 days in advance and refrigerate in an air-tight container.
- Small batch. If you are having a small party and want to make only half a batch, just reduce all the ingredients in half for crust, filling, and sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 15
- Sodium: 129.9
- Fat: 8.2
- Saturated Fat: 4.6
- Carbohydrates: 21.1
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3.6
- Cholesterol: 43.3
Keywords: Gluten-Free Mini Cheesecakes