These delicious No-Bake Brownie Bites have rich chocolate flavor and will be great for a healthy treat! Plus, they are Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Sugar-Free!
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Put walnuts and almonds in a food processor and grind it until small pieces.
- Then add the dates, unsweetened shredded coconut flakes, cocoa powder, water, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt and mix it up again until combined with a texture similar to dough.
- To make the balls, you can use a regular spoon or an ice cream scoop (1.5 tablespoon) to scoop the mixture and roll it into balls.
- Place them on a plate or in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious healthy No-Bake Brownie Bites!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 11.2
- Sodium: 1.8
- Fat: 15.6
- Saturated Fat: 3.1
- Carbohydrates: 15.2
- Fiber: 2.6
- Protein: 1.9
Keywords: brownie bites