Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake is a great recipe that incorporates delicious seasonal fruits and berries. This scrumptious summer dessert is easy to make and will become your new family favorite!
I just love summer for all the beauty it brings us! Plenty of sun, going to the beach on weekends and lots of seasonal fruits and berries! Local farmer’s markets are full of fresh and delicious seasonal produce and the beautiful aroma is all around you.
If you like summer desserts, please check these recipes:
Over the past weekend, my fiancé and I went to our favorite Weaver’s Orchard Farm Market and picked our own peaches and blueberries. The idea that you can pick your own fruits at the farm, right from the trees is amazing! You can go there with your family and have so much fun! By the end of the day, it is all about the experience!
No need to say that this past weekend I baked my favorite Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake. It has a great flavor and baked peaches get delicious jam-like texture.
Did you make this recipe?!? I’d love to know how it turned out! leave a comment and a rating below👇 thank you!
Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsaletd butter room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 large peaches diced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, grease 9-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl sift all dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt) and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, using a spatula, cream together softened butter and granulated sugar until smooth consistency. Add eggs and vanilla extract and whisk. Add sour cream and milk and whisk it again.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixture. Using a spatula, fold the ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan and top it with diced peaches and blueberries. Bake at 350°F for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool off for about 10 minutes, then remove from baking pan and let it cool off completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!