Spicy Roasted Chickpeas is a great healthy savory snack that is vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 can chickpeas (15 oz)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun spice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas in a strainer.
- Dry the chickpeas, using paper towels or air dry.
- Toss the chickpeas with olive oil, place in a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Take them out and season with salt and Cajun, mix. Then put them back in the oven and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Calories: 257
- Sodium: 1204.1
- Fat: 11.4
- Saturated Fat: 1.5
- Carbohydrates: 30.2
- Fiber: 9.9
- Protein: 11
Keywords: spicy roasted chickpeas