Pineapple Spinach Green Smoothie
Start your day with healthy and nutritious Green Smoothie. Made with 6 simple ingredients, this will be a great healthy treat for your breakfast, lunch or for post-workout.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 banana diced
- 1 cup pineapple frozen
- 1 kiwi peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups milk plant based or dairy
1. You also can prep the ingredients (except milk) and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. I like to make a few batches, portion and put them in a zip-lock bags. When ready to use, just take out a needed portion, put in the blender, add milk, and blend.
2. I don’t recommend to put a mixed smoothie in the fridge.
3. For this recipe, I like to use ripe or overripe bananas (like you would use them to make Banana Muffins). They will give you a lot of sweetness.
4. If you use frozen spinach and frozen bananas, you might need more milk, depending on your desired consistency.
5. Feel free to add other ingredients you have in the fridge, like:
- Strawberry or other berries
- Ground flax seeds
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 957mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 3334IU | Vitamin C: 95mg | Calcium: 369mg | Iron: 2mg