This light and refreshing Citrus Vinaigrette will be a perfect salad dressing recipe to brighten up your summer salad! Made with just simple ingredients, like olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon and orange, it has a perfect balance of tangy and sweet!
Servings: 10 people
- ½ cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- lemon juice from ½ lemon
- orange zest from 1 orange
- orange juice from ½ orange
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Put all the ingredients in a mason jar (Olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon zest and juice, orange zest and juice, minced garlic, maple syrup, and freshly cracked black pepper).
Close the lid and shake it up to mix everything together.
- It is very important to use good quality Extra-Virgin Olive Oil. If you use a cheaper one, it might have a bitter aftertaste. To fix it, you can try to add more orange juice and maple syrup.
- Also, if your olive oil is not the best quality and your vinaigrette is too oily, try adding more orange juice.
- We all have different tastes. So, after you make this vinaigrette, taste it. You can adjust the flavors and the acidity by adding more white vinegar or Dijon mustard.
- You can refrigerate it in a closed jar for up to a week.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 11.3g | Saturated Fat: 1.6g | Sodium: 0.6mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 2.6g