One Bowl Brownies
These are the best homemade Brownies made from scratch in one bowl! They are perfectly fudgy and gooey inside with deliciously chewy edges, and topped with extra chocolate chips!
Servings: 12 Brownies
- ½ cup unsalted butter cubed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips for topping
Preheat the oven to 350°. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup cubed butter and ½ cup chocolate chips. Microwave in 15 seconds increments, whisking in between, until smooth.
Add 1 cup coconut sugar, 2 eggs, and 1 tsp vanilla extract, and whisk until well combined.
Add 3/4 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and 1/2 tsp salt, and fold it in.
Pour the mixture in an 8x8 inch baking pan, lined with parchment paper. Top with chocolate chips.
Bake at 350° for 23 minutes or until done.
- Always use parchment paper in your baking pan. It will help you to easily take the brownies our after baking, without being stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- For this recipe, I found that baking at 350° for 23 minutes gives the best results. The inside of the brownies are fudgy and gooey, while the edges are perfectly chewy. If you like your brownies a bit more cakey, you can keep then in the oven for 25 minutes.
- If you want to double the batch, just double all the ingredients and use 9x13 baking pan. The cooing time and the temperature stay the same.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg