Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
These are simple Roasted Cherry Tomatoes that come out perfect every single time! Cooked with balsamic vinegar, herbs, and spices, it makes a perfect addition to any meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 springs fresh thyme
Wash and dry the tomatoes, then cut in half lengthwise.
Place on a baking pan and add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh thyme, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Mix everything and spread evenly, so they are all in one layer.
Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Tomatoes. You can use cherry, grape, or any small varieties of tomatoes in any color in this recipe.
- Garlic. I prefer to use garlic powder in this recipe, because it’s milder and just adds a hint of aroma. You can also use fresh garlic, just mince or finely chop it before adding to the dish.
- Herbs. If you don’t have fresh thyme on hand, you can use other herbs, like oregano, basil, rosemary. Dried herbs will work too.
- Red Pepper Flakes. I like my roasted tomatoes to be a bit spicy. If you don’t like spicy food, you can skip this ingredient.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 161mg | Potassium: 260mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 608IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg