Avocado Dip Recipe
This is the best creamy Avocado Dip recipe that you can make in 5 minutes in a food processor. Serve it as a party snack with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 Avocados
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
Cut the avocados in half, take out the pits and scoop out the flesh.
Rinse the cilantro, and cut out the stems.
Put avocados and cilantro in a food processor, add garlic, salt, and lime juice and process until smooth consistency.
- Always taste the avocado dip before serving. As we all have different tastes, you might want to add more salt or lime juice.
- There is no reason to mince fresh garlic, it will be fully blended with other ingredients.
- If you don’t have a food processor and use a fork to mash the avocados, I would finely chop the cilantro before mixing it in. Also, use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.
- If you don’t like cilantro, you can easily substitute it with parsley. It also adds a lot of flavor, but not as strong.
- Instead of fresh garlic cloves, you can add garlic powder. Though, I think that fresh garlic provides a better aroma.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 214IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg