Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
Roast your favorite vegetables and sausage in one sheet pan, so they will be perfectly crispy outside and tender inside. This delicious recipe will be a quick and easy dinner option or a meal prep!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups sweet potato peeled and diced into1-inch cubes
- 2 cups pre-cooked sausage sliced into ½-inch rounds
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli chopped in smaller florets
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
Chop the vegetables and the sausage, then arrange them on a large baking sheet.
Season with salt, freshly cracked black pepper, dried oregano, and drizzle with olive oil.
Toss everything and bake at 400˚F for about 30 minutes, or until everything is cooked.
- Use a LARGE sheet pan. The more space you have between the veggies, the better they will roast. When the vegetables are too crowded, they will release too much moisture and will steam instead of roasting.
- I like to toss all the ingredients once or twice in between of cooking, so they will get the char from all the sides.
- I love to add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese before serving this meal. It adds an extra touch to bind all the flavors together.
- Usually, I keep the seasoning very simple, just salt, pepper, and dried oregano. You can play around with the flavors and season with anything, like Italian seasoning, dried garlic, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, etc.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 743mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 10082IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3mg