BLT Pasta Salad is an easy summer party recipe to enjoy at your BBQ cookout. It includes all the goodness that I love: lots of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, bacon, parm, and of course, pasta!
When Spring arrives, I start making Pasta Salad. Not a classic one but my favorite BLT Pasta Salad!
Thanks to bacon, this salad has so much more flavor! Plus, lettuce and tomato make it more refreshing and lighter.
This BLT Pasta Salad will be a great treat for a crowd or a party cookout. Easy to make, you can prep all the ingredients on the morning and mix it with dressing before serving.
The amount of the ingredients in this recipes is really up to your taste. I always love to put some extra croutons in the salad to add some crunchiness.
This salad is perfect to serve at any barbecue party or a picnic. You can also make Potato Salad with Bacon and Egg that everyone will love!
How to cook bacon
I like to cook the bacon ahead of time. Place it on a baking pan with a wire rack, and bake it for about 18 minutes at 400°F, flipping it half-way through. Depending on your oven, timing may vary, so make sure you don’t overcook. When it is done, pat-dry in between of two sheets of paper towels and let it cool off. When I chop the bacon for the salad, I like to trim it a little bit removing fat to reduce the calories.
How to make BLT Pasta Salad
There is nothing easier than making a salad.
While my pasta is cooking, I chop the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and bacon and grate Parmesan cheese. Put in a large mining bowl.
When pasta is cooked to your liking, drain and let it cool off for about 5 minutes. Then add to the salad and mix.
Add your favorite croutons, Caesar or Ranch dressing and mix again until well combined.
Check out these Salad ideas:
Did you make this recipe?!? I’d love to know how it turned out! leave a comment and a rating below👇 thank you!
BLT Pasta Salad
- 4 cups Romane lettuce chopped
- 2 cups pasta cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups croutons
- 1/4 cup Cesar or Ranch dressing
- Place bacon on a baking pan with a wire rack, bake it for about 18 minutes at 400°F, flipping it half-way through. When it is done, pat-dry in between of two sheets of paper towels and let it cool off. Trim the fat and chop.
- Cook pasta according to the box instructions, drain and let it cool off.
- Chop lettuce and cut cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Add all the ingredients together, add the dressing and mix it together.