No bake Energy Bites with Dates and Nuts are Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free, Low Carb, and extremely delicious. They are easy to make and will keep you full and energized for a long time.
It’s been almost one month since I said YES to the man I love. Now, he is my lovely hubby-to-be, and I couldn’t be happier to start getting ready for our big day and the next step in our lives. I never thought of how much has to be done before the wedding; looking for the venue, booking the date, inviting all the important people that we love; the endless list goes on!
Here you can check my other delicious recipes:
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries and White Chocolate Chips
- Cookie Cups with Lemon Curd
Throughout all the preparations, it’s essential to remember to take care of yourself. As any other woman, I want my wedding day to be special, with an emphasis on looking and feeling amazing. An important step towards maintaining a healthy mind and body is to watch what I eat.
I know, it will be really hard for me, a food blogger, who is mostly focused on baking and desserts… However, don’t worry, I am not going quit my baking, but will focus more on healthy recipes and desserts, that will keep all of us including myself in shape, while remaining equally delicious!
One of the very popular healthy snacks/desserts today are no bake energy bites, or as they are also called, no bake energy balls. They come in all different flavors, like chocolate energy bites, chocolate peanut butter energy balls, oatmeal energy bites, peanut butter energy bites, among many other variations.
My healthy energy bites include dates, nuts, cranberries, and flax seed. This no bake raw energy balls recipe is sugar free, gluten free, vegan and paleo and will keep you full for a long time. I also have to mention that it will take you not more than 10-15 minutes to prepare these delicious and healthy snacks.
You also might like my No-Bake Brownie Bites with rich chocolate flavor and packed with nutrition!
So join this new healthy and nutritious journey with me, and let’s make more delicious recipes that are good not only for our mind but also for our body!
No bake Energy Bites with Dates and Nuts are Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free, Low Carb, and extremely delicious. They are easy to make and will keep you full and energized for a long time.
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds, ground
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- Roughly chop the pitted dates.
- Put almonds and walnuts in a food processor and pulse it until roughly chopped.
- Add chopped dates, ground flax seeds, dried cranberries and maple syrup and process until the mixture starts to come together. If it is not sticky enough, add a teaspoon of water and pulse again.
- Using an ice cream scoop (1 ½ tablespoon size) scoop and roll the mixture into the balls.
- Roll the balls into shredded coconut flakes until coated from all sides.
- Put them in on a sheet with parchment paper and refrigerate for an hour. Then transfer to an air tight container and store refrigerated.
- Serving Size: 1 energy ball
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 18.3
- Sodium: 1.4
- Fat: 12.7
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 21.7
- Fiber: 2.6
- Protein: 1.5
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: No Bake Energy Bites