Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce, asparagus and tomatoes is a great healthy 30-minute dinner recipe! Plus, it’s Keto and Low-Carb diet approved!
This Salmon with Dill Sauce is one of me new favorite recipes that you can make in under 30 minutes. It is not just a quick and easy recipe but also healthy!
If you follow a Keto or Low-Carb Diets, you will love this meal!
If you follow Paleo or Whole30 diets, please check out my Salmon with Mango Sauce!
This dinner idea will be great not only for a busy week night but also for a party. Just make a double batch for a bigger crowd!
How to cook salmon in the oven
Rinse and pat dry the salmon and place on a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper and top with sliced lemon.
Rinse and pat dry vegetables of your choice and also place them on a baking pan, next to the salmon. Drizzle over olive oil.
I like to use cherry tomatoes and asparagus, but feel free to use any vegetables you like.
Here is a list of my favorite vegetables with salmon:
- Cherry tomatoes o plum tomatoes
- Bell peppers (res, yellow, green)
- Red onion
How long to bake Salmon
The cooking time depends on the size of the salmon and the temperature you are cooking.
I like to bake it at 350°F. For a regular sliced salmon filler (like on the pictures) you will need about 20-22 minutes.
If you decide to bake at 400°F, you’ll need closer to 16-18 minutes for the same size fillet.
You always can take the salmon out and split one fillet with a fork in the center to check if it’s cooked through.
The internal temperature of cooked salmon should be at least 145°F.
How to make creamy Dill Sauce
While the salmon is baking with vegetables, we can start to work on the sauce.
In a small mixing bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients together, except the milk (sour cream, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, fresh dill, lemon zest and juice salt and sugar).
Gradually add milk to get the desired consistency.
MORE HEALTHY DINNER IDEAS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Salmon with Mango Avocado Salsa
- Instant Pot Chicken Soup
- Quinoa Salad with Avocado and Sweet Potato
- Whole Roasted Chicken
- Roasted Beet Hummus
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs
- Buddha Bowl with sweet potatoes, wild rice, grilled chicken
- Healthy Chicken Wraps
Did you make this recipe?!? I’d love to know how it turned out! leave a comment and a rating below👇 thank you!
Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce (Keto, Low-Carb)
Ingredients for Baked Salmon with Vegetables:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt pepper to taste
Ingredients for Dill Sauce:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar skip for Keto, Low-Carb Diets
- 1/2 tabpespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, place a parchment paper or a baking mat on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon and place on a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper and top with sliced lemon.
- Rinse and pat dry vegetables of your choice and also place them on a baking pan, next to the salmon. I like to use cherry tomatoes and asparagus. Drizzle over olive oil.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20-22 minutes. The internal temperature of cooked salmon should be at least 145°F.
- While the salmon is baking with vegetables, we can start to work on the sauce.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients together, except the milk (1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 cup fresh dill, lemon zest and juice, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp sugar).
- Gradually add milk to get the desired consistency.